Jared May received a Bachelor of Science (Engineering Technology) in May 2010 from Morehead State University. He is currently pursuing a Master's of Science (Engineering Technology). He has successfully defended a thesis involving performing a fatigue study on coronary stents. A stent developed in this research is currently under review for a patent.
1. Society of Manufacturing Engineers
2. Assoc. of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering
3. American Society for Quality
4. American Society for Testing and Materials
1. Biomechanical Device Design
2. Finite Element Analysis
3. Manufacturing Processes
4. Quality Assurance
Honors and Awards
1. Assoc. of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering Graduate Student Research Winner
2. Assoc. of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering Graduate Student Scholarship
To see a full list of honors visit the resume page.